1) It has been some time since I received a shipping notification for my order, but the status on my order page has not changed. How can I track my order?
- If you have chosen a traceable shipping method for your order, any updates on the shipping status will show on your order page. If your order is not traceable (US Small Packet Air, International Surface Parcel etc.) the status of your order will not change after the shipping notification. To track and receive updates about your order you must select a trackable shipping method (Tracked Airmail US, Expedited Parcel US, Xpresspost US, Tracked Packet International, Xpresspost International.)
2) Do you collaborate with bloggers/artists?
- We choose 2-3 select collaborations a year. Due to the high volume of requests we receive for collaborations, you may not hear back from us unless we want to enter into a partnership with you.
3) How should I care for my garment?
- Please reach out to us about specific care instructions, but generally: Our wool pieces should be hand washed in cold and laid flat to dry. Cotton, organic cotton and hemp pieces should be hand washed in cold and NEVER tumble dried. Leather pieces should always be cleaned at a leather specialist, with the exception of our leather panel leggings which may be wiped with a damp cloth and the textile, hand washed in cold and laid flat to dry. All other jersey and textile pieces may be hand washed and hung to dry.
4) Are all your pieces made to order? How long will it take for my order to be completed and ship?
- We work almost exclusively on a made to order basis and our general guidelines are 1-4 weeks for production. That being said, we do par sew (partially cut and complete) and stock certain styles based on demand, so your order may be dispatched immediately or within 2-5 days. If you have a pending deadline for a piece, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to work with you and meet it.
5) Do you do custom work? Can I customize the length size etc. of my piece?
- Certain pieces are available for customizations like hemming, fitting, size augmentation etc., please reach out to us and we would be happy to discuss this with you. We custom/one of a kind orders 2-3 times per year, in special cases. You are most welcome to write to us at email@example.com with your proposal and we would be happy to discuss the possibility of custom work with you.
6) Do you ever have sales?
- We offer promotional opportunities for our mailing list clients several times a year and hold a 50-80% off sale for One of a Kind/Rare/Sample pieces twice a year in March and July/August. As our pieces are made to order, with very limited styles in stock, we do not function the same way as fast fashion/retail, with no need to clear out stock. Pieces are made in limited numbers, and due to the availability of materials, frequently sell out.
7) When I view an item and add it to my cart it shows one price but when I got to check out the price is different! Why?
- Our currency converter automatically detects and applies your country’s currency to the shop and your cart, but checkout is in Canadian Dollars. If you pay with PayPal, you will automatically be subject to their currency conversion rates and the same goes for your credit card provider.